Monday, May 28, 2018

Just A Few More Days

I have two semi busy days left before the trip. They are only semi busy because one day is a Holiday and the other I have the day off  of work, but there is plenty to do on both days as well.

Today is packing day. I will set out all the clothes I plan to bring and check off all the things on my list of to do's. I still have to go through my makeup bag and bring only the things I will need. I also have to decied what goes in the carry on versus by checked baggage. I don't want to miss anything on Thursday so I will likely carry my wedding salon visit items and Thursday show items in my carry on.  Everything else should go into my checked bag. It's also tough because I'm not 24x7 dressing as a girl so that means two different wardrobes. You can see its a very comprehensive list.

Wednesday
-arrival
unders and sox - wearing
shorts - wearing
T shirt - wearing
pom sneaks - wearing
 -steak night
Unders - repeat
White t-shirt
Blue linen shirt - dry cleaner
New jeans
Black sox
Black Boy shoes
New jacket
Blue pocket square - dry cleaner
-After dinner
Unders - repeat
Tshirt
Shorts
Sox
Pom Sneaks- repeat
Thursday
-wedding salon
Blue silk dress
Pom sneaks - repeat
White long line bra
White gaff
White ruffle panties
Puma Purse
Jewelry
Wedding rings
Earrings
Necklace
Bracelet/watch
Crystal heels - bring along
White stay up stockings - bring along
  -show
Pink Ombre dress
Poir Moi
Strapless bra
Thong panties
Garter Belt
Black gaff
Black seamed stocking
Jewelry
Betsy Johnson Cat necklace
Matching earrings
Crystal and gold necklace
Wedding rings
Crystal heels - repeat
Black/gold wire purse
Friday
  -hiking
Unders
Sox
Hiking shoes
Shorts
Tshirt
Extra Tshirt if I sweat through it
Hat
  -Friday night out
Unders
Sox
Pom Sneaks - repeat
Shorts
T Shirt
Saturday
-poolside
Bikini - delivery?
Pom Sneaks - repeat
Red flower dress
  -show
Blue Satin dress
Pour Moi
Blue/Black basque
Blue/Black panty - delivery?
Black gaff - repeat
Two tone stockings
Bronze stockings - just in case
Black felt cutout heels
Leopard wrap
Leopard muff
Blue brooch
Jewelry
Crystal
Something blue from DuBarry's
Cat Ears
Sunday
-pool or wander
Bikini - repeat
Pom Sneaks - repeat
Red flower dress - repeat
T Shirt
Unders
Sox
Pom Sneaks - repeat
Shorts - repeat
-Sunday night show
Unders - repeat
White t-shirt
Purple pricey shirt
New jeans - repeat
Black sox
Black Boy shoes - repeat
New jacket - repeat
Purple pocket square - dry cleaners
Peacock Bowtie
Monday
-day in Vegas
Unders
Sox
Pom Sneaks or hiking shoe - repeat
Shorts - repeat
-depart
Tshirt - change

Extras -
Black kitten heels
Black maxi dress - backup
Nighties/panties/robe - wash
Wedding shoes
Wedding dress garment bag
Cash - in basket
Iphone
Ipad
Chargers - lightning and watch
Headphones
Keys
Wallet
Toiletries
Tooth Brush
Toothpaste
Floss
Deoderant
Eye drops
Gas x
Scrubbing face brush
New razor Blades
Shaving gel
Hair binders
Comb
Tweezers
Small scissors
Contact Lenses
Flask
Itinerary
Tickets
Makeup and brushes
Hairpins
Sponges
Make list
Makeup wipes
Girl glasses
Sunglasses
Girl readers/sun readers
Hand fan
Lighted makeup mirror
Hair clips ins
Breast forms
Hair curler thingy
Sponge curlers
Pool purse/bag
Toys
Aneros
Stroke 51

Magic Wand

Tomorrow I have a hair coloring appointment in the morning and and mani/pedi in the afternoon. I also have to hope my last shipments arrive in the mail. I have a new band ordered  for my Apple watch, something a little more girly. I also have two things coming for the trip. I ordered a bikini bottom for my swim suit, same style but not high waisted, and a pair of panties for my Saturday lingerie. I am having a hard time matching the blue of my basque. If they don't show up I will need to go to Victoria's Secret and just get a skimpy black pair of panties. They will work but I'd rather have the matching set.

On Tuesday I leave for Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment