Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Lingerie Options

As I prepare for the big Vegas vacation I am building out my list of things to pack and wear.  I am a huge planner, I like making lists and checking things off and organizing so I am sure to have everything I need. I might even make a blog post out of it soon. But for now I am trying to organize my outfits. I have three main events in Las Vegas and while the outwear will steal the show for everyone that sees me, I am one of those girls that likes to match my underwear to my outerwear. So lets go through some of my lingerie options.

Outfit One - is a sparkly pink and black hombre gown, and with it I was going to wear a basque from Pour Moi Lingerie and just remove the shoulder straps. I have the matching panties in the same Jewel/Black color. The beauty of wearing a basque is that it allows me to wear fully fashioned Gio stockings with my outfit.


Outfit 2 - would be for the wedding dress fitting. The dress is strapless so I need appropriate underwear for the fitting and I can just wear that under the casual dress that I will wear to the wedding salon.  I have tried a corset that I own and it doesn't work well with the wedding gown. I really am left with two options. On the left is something like a lace teddy but it is backless, the halter strap in the picture is removable and it has little tabs that are sticky on the sides of the bra, the bra cups are also sticky so it stays in place via the stickiness instead of boning and straps. The option on the right is a La Vien low back longline bra. I can wear stockings with either outfit but the La Vien has garters where the lace teddy I would need to wear hold up stockings.


Outfit 3 - I don't have a picture of but it is a blue satin tea length gown with some pleating around the skirt that give its some fullness, I would say the silhouette is A line. There is also an accent of black satin right across the top of the bust. The dress is also strapless but the back is high enough to wear a basque again or a strapless bra and garter belt set.  I am having some difficulty finding what I want in the right colors. I tried another Pour Moi set but they don't make a garter belt in that color and I don't like the black one I bought to go with it. At this point my option would be to purchase the same basque as above but in blue and black. But then I would basically have the same lingerie for both outfits just in different colors or I could try to find a different set of lingerie for outfit one. I really want to be able to wear stockings with this outfit. since I will have a little leg showing due to the tea length dress I can wear tan stocking but the welt of the stocking is in a contrast black so it would go so well with the basque.



I need to figure this out quick, only 22 days before I am on my way to Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment