Thursday, July 19, 2018

Weighting - Follow up

So I know I posted the progress I was making weight wise but didn't post a follow up.  I did get under 200 pounds for the Vegas trip. The last time I checked at work before the trip was May 26th and the trip was on June 30th.  At that point I was 198.  I jumped back up over 200 pounds as a result of eating a lot during the Las Vegas trip but I recovered and have been pretty stable, just under 200 pounds since then. After all, I have a wedding dress photo session we are still planning.


I have performed a couple of time since the weight loss and you can really tell. A couple of my costumes I need to adjust to keep them from falling off. I also have had comments from my girlfriends noting how much I have lost.  I suppose it has been about 10% of my bodyweight so that really does make a big difference.

Hopefully I will be able to keep my weight right around 197, I'm not sure what I will do once winter comes around and I can't run any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment